Today is my 59th birthday, one day before Thanksgiving. I believe in the spiritual principle of gratitude, so here goes…
I am grateful for…
1. My clean and serene (well serene is optional some days) time, without which any gratitudes would be hollow.
2. A nice apartment within my budget.
3. A live and beating heart. (Long may it wave!)
4. My freedom.
5. My extended family (Dad, brother, and Sis)
6. My friends on Facebook and Shutterchance.
7. My bundle of cat love, Miss Kai.
8. My writing ability.
9. My recently completed cooking class that slowly unfolds new horizons beyond store-bought (and slightly radioactive) mac and cheese.
10. My small-but-powerful church.
I challenge all who read this to make their own gratitude list. Odds are you will feel better. Enjoy your turkey/terducken/tofu Day!